Our Online Security Commitment
NVE Bank is committed to providing you with a secure online banking experience. You can feel confident that your personal information is protected when accessing the NVE Bank’s web site and utilizing our Online Banking services anywhere and anytime.
Our security measures include the most current industry-accepted standards and practices including SSL (Secure Socket Layer) 128 bit encryption for our web site and state of the art firewalls to safeguard and protect your personal information.
We’ve implemented Multi-Factor Authentication to further protect you when accessing our Online Banking services. Our “Enhanced Login Security” service is simple to use but effective in adding an additional layer of security to protect you when you are banking with us online.
We have also implemented an automated Online Banking timeout feature to automatically log you off after a period of inactivity. This feature forces you to re-enter your login credentials to resume your Online Banking session and reduces the likelihood that unauthorized users can access your account information if you forget to signoff.
All NVE team members are well trained in the bank’s Information Security Policies and Procedures and work diligently to protect the integrity of your information. Strict authentication procedures are adhered to by any team member responding to information requested via our Customer Service channels.
NVE Bank is committed to protecting your information as it travels over the Internet as well as when it is at rest. But remember, our implemented security measures are only effective if you are fully aware and practice good security when transacting business with us online.
- Please be security conscious at all times when on the Internet.
- Be careful to protect your password when accessing Online Banking in public areas and on publicly accessible computers.
- When online, be wary of downloading malicious software when visiting sites that offer free items such as music, movies, screen savers, etc.
- Do not click on pop – ups promoting advertisements of products and warnings indicating your computer is infected. Only download software from reputable online vendors.
- Never share your password with any unauthorized person. NVE Bank customer service will never ask for your password.
- Take proper precautions against Phishing, SMiShing and Vishing
- Educate yourself about Identity Theft and how to properly protect yourself and your personal information.